We have an exciting opportunity to offer accounting assistant position with an immediate start at well-established construction company based in Peterborough, UK.
The ideal candidate will need to enjoy working in this position, should have both fluent English and Polish, be good with numbers and have analytical mind and also be computer literate (most importantly use of Microsoft Excel).
The candidate will need to be able to work under pressure and keep to deadlines. Be happy working within a team and be willing to learn and develop their skills in line with the situation.
Having good accounting knowledge and some experience of Management Accounting will be much appreciated.
This is a full time position with working hours between 09:00 – 17:00 but we are more than happy to discuss working hours that could be more appropriate for you.
The office is based in Peterborough.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Main duties and responsibilities include:
– Inputting sale and purchase invoices
– Data processing using Microsoft Excel
– Working alongside a qualified accountant
– Processing incoming and outgoing calls and e-mails
– Employees’ (sub-contractors)’ working hours calculations
– Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
– Maintaining the timely and uninterrupted circulation of in-company documents, making use of current computer technology
– Working with spreadsheets