Volunteer with Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service as a Community Champion.
Community Champions deliver important fire safety messages within their community.
They do this by;
• Engaging with communities to promote fire safety awareness.
• Giving advice on conducting Home Fire Safety Checks.
• Giving advice on preparing a Home Escape Plan.
• Generating referrals for home safety visits for members of the community who are at a high risk of fire.
• Carrying out leaflet drops.
• Attending local events and shows to raise awareness of safety issues.
Help us reach out to your community by volunteering to become a Community Champion.
You must be over 18 but no previous experience or qualifications are required. You will receive full training, uniform and all expenses will be paid.
Contact the Community Champion Coordinator to apply.
Make a difference today and keep your community safe.