Role; Manufacturing Operative.
Job Term; Full time on-going role, will become permanent for the right person.
Location; Nr Buxton.
Remuneration; £7.68 – £11.18 p/h + bonuses.
Working hours; Various shift patterns, days, nights, occasional weekend work. Flexibility is required.
Leading industrial recruitment agency Gap Personnel based in Buxton is currently looking for Manufacturing Operatives to work for their highly regarded client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain further experience in manufacturing industry. Initial induction, on the job training and PPE will be provided.
The job purpose is to;
• Produce high quality products across various departments within the company.
• Conduct quality control checks.
• Operate machinery.
• FLT Counterbalance driving.
• Must be able to multi-skill, be hardworking and have attention to detail.
• Must be able to maintain good timekeeping and attendance record.
• Able to follow instructions and complete documentation if required.
• Able to carry out manual work.
• Valid FLT Counterbalance licence would be preferred.
• Must have own independent transport due to the location.
• Experience in similar role will be an advantage.
Immediate start available for the appropriate candidate.
If this job is of interest please email you up-to date CV to email@example.com or phone 01298 77797 for more details